Top Five Reasons to Stay in a Vacation Rental
1. Live Like a Local - When you stay in a vacation rental home you get to see more of the community, meet the neighbors, hang out at local restaurants and bars and shop where the locals shop. You have more opportunities to learn from the local village where to go and what to do.
2. More Privacy than a Hotel - You will have an entire home to yourself, often with a yard or deck, private swimming pool or hot tub, game rooms and theatre rooms and so on. Depending on how many people you are traveling with, you can rent a home with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, so everyone gets privacy and space.
3. You will have Your Own Fully Equipped Kitchen - You can eat what you like to eat when you want to eat. You and your friends and family will have fun cooking up fabulous feasts together. If someone wants a midnight snack, it is right there. You do not need to call room service and order a super expensive meal that takes 30 minutes to arrive. Plus you can drink and not worry about driving.
4. Vacation Rentals are often in Spectacular Settings with Awesome Views, something you rarely get in a hotel - You may never want to leave the vacation rental when you can look out the window or sit on the back deck and view the ocean or snow-topped mountains, rivers, lakes, the desert and other gorgeous scenery. Of course, when you do leave, there are always lots of fun things to do in the area.
5. Vacation Rentals Will Save you Money over Staying in a Hotel - When you take the nightly rate divided by the number of guests, it will be less than staying in a hotel, then factor in eating less meals in restaurants and other costs like hotel parking (sometimes $20+ a day) and you have a memorable vacation at a great value in a vacation rental.
For more information or reservations, go to Mt Hood Vacation Rentals or call 866-761-8029